Great for when you're not at home and want a light on while you're gone - this innovative iBasics Super-Bright 12-LED Motion Sensor with Flashlight has a built-in sensor (PIR, photo diode) which automatically turns the light on when there is any lack of light (sunset, lights in house off) and turns the light off at sunrise or when the lights in the room are turned on.
- Night and position light are designed to be used in children's rooms, halls, basements, cellars, attics, and other rooms.
- Great for when you're not at home and want a light on while you're gone
- Night LED light also serves as an emergency light in case of power failure
- Also included is the 12 6 LED flashlight - always ready after the removal from the charging base
- Direct connection to the electric supply network 120V~
- Dimensions: 8" high x 2" diameter
- White Color
- Easy push button: push once to turn on 12-LED Light and push again for 6-LED Flashlight, push one more time to turn off
- 6-LED Flashlight
- 12-LED Motion Sensor
- Charging Base
- Fully charge time: 8-10 Hours
- Runtime after fully charged: Torch>2.5Hr, Sensor light>2.5Hr
- Sensor Distance: 2-3 Meters
- Sensor delay time: 20 -5se
- The PIR sensor will not work if taken off from the charging base. It works only when on the wall unit.
The Fine Print:
- Strict limit of 5 per customer.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- No returns on this item unless defective.
- USA orders only, Not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
$24.95 for a Luxurious 6-Piece Super Soft 1600 Series Egyptian Comfort Bed Sheet Set ($159.99 Value)