These high-tech socks feature a heating element right on the top of your feet to ensure toasty toes! The lightweight battery pack affixes around the high part of your calf with an elastic band, and plugs into each sock. A wire runs down the length of the sock to a carbon-fiber heating pad that rests right on top of your toes.
They are made to keep your feet warm, but not hot. For best results, turn on the heat after you begin to feel cold, and turn the socks on and off. The battery pack requires 3 AA batteries (not included) and lasts up to 5 hours depending on the type of battery. Remove the battery pack before hand washing.
The heated socks are great for hiking, skiing, fishing, shoveling outside, building a snowman, or just the morning commute!
The socks are made of a soft and comfortable fleece. The battery pack comes with an elastic hook and loop strap that is 18in circumference to fit around your calf. The socks themselves come in 3 different sizes: small, medium and large that correspond to shoe sizes.
- Pair of 2 Heated Socks
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element Over Toes
- Simple On/Off Operation
- Will Keep Toes Warm, but Not Too Hot
- Comfortable Fleece Fabric
- 80% Cotton, 20% Spandex
- Unisex Design
- Available in Small, Medium, Large
- All Sizes have 18in Circumference Elastic Strap for Battery Pack
- Hand Wash Only
- 5 Hours Heat (Depending on Battery Type)
- Each Battery Pack Requires 3 AAs (Not Included)
- Small: Men's 6-9, Women's 8-10.
- Medium: Men's 9-12, Women's 10-13.
- Large: Men's 13-15.
The Fine Print:
- Strict limit of 5 per customer.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- No returns on this item unless defective.
- USA orders only, Not available in Alaska or Hawaii.